The Best Engine on the Block
The immense 2017 GMC Yukon Denali has a brawny powertrain that lives up the vehicle's reputation of performance. Replacing the 5.3-liter EcoTec3 V8 engine of the basic GMC Yukon is a mightier 6.2-liter EcoTec3 V8 engine that earns the Yukon Denali an incredible 420 horsepower and 460 lb-ft of torque. When paired with the eight-speed automatic transmission and four-wheel drive, this engine manages to still earn a respectable 20 mpg on the highway.
No Such Thing as Too Big
The 2017 Yukon Denali is a monstrous entry in GMC's lineup, stretching taller and longer than its competitors.
- Overall height is 74.4 inches and length is 203.9 inches
- Wheelbase runs 116 inches
- Front head room is 42.8 inches; leg room is 45.3 inches
- Second row head room is 38.7 inches; leg room is 39.0 inches
- Third row head room is 38.1 inches; leg room is 24.8 inches
- Cargo volume is 15.3 cubic feet, extended to 51.7 feet with third row folded, and to 94.7 feet with second row folded
Strength and Safety on the Go
The top-of-the-line 2017 GMC Yukon Denali is equipped with all of the intuitive, active safety technology you need on the road.
- Rear Vision Camera
- Lane Keep Assist
- Side Blind Zone Alert with Lane Change Alert
- Rear and Front Parking Assist
- Automatic Occupant Sensing System
- Forward Collision Alert sensor indicator
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Daytime Running Lamps
In addition to these safety technologies, the Yukon has frontal airbags, side-impact airbags, and front seat-mounted center airbags.
Waving the Denali Flag
All GMC vehicles are known for their craftsmanship, but the Denali line lives by an even higher standard. Vehicles bearing the Denali badge like the 2017 GMC Yukon Denali boast premium amenities and cabin appointments, up-to-date technology, and a high-class, Professional Grade style. The bold Denali-signature grille and headlights are accented by aluminum wheels and chrome accents. Even a programmable, hands-free liftgate comes in this stunning package. You don't know what luxury and dominance feel like until you drive a Denali vehicle.
Life Is Better on the Inside
With seating for up eight people, the 2017 GMC Yukon Denali certainly values space. But this top-of-the-line Yukon trim isn't just a large people-mover; it's filled with quality features and materials. Leather-appointed and heated front seats deliver premium comfort, while the highly-insulated frame reduces exterior noise. You'll even appreciate the attention to detail in the Genuine Java Burl poplar wood inlays and French contrast stitching.
Hottest Technology Money Can Buy
Sitting at the top of the Yukon pile, the Denali trim possesses the best infotainment technology GMC offers.
- Keyless entry system and remote vehicle start
- Universal Home Remote
- OnStar® with 4G LTE and built-in Wi-Fi® hotspot
- 8-inch diagonal color touch screen navigation with IntelliLink
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio and HD radio
- Available rear seat DVD entertainment system
- Voice-activated technology featuring Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability